We are accepting applications to our 2014 CSA. We will be supplying you with such produce items as tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, peaches, blackberries, blueberries, peppers, potatoes, squash etc. Even fresh free range eggs.
This will be a 15 week CSA, beginning on Friday May 30, and ending on Friday, September 5. The cost will be as follows:
- Single Share (enough for a single person for 1 week) $175 (11.67)
- ½ Share (enough for a family of 2-3 for 1 week) $250 (16.67)
- Full Share (enough for a family of 4-5 for 1 week) $400 (26.67)
If you would like to add 1 dozen eggs to your weekly CSA, please add $52.50 to the above (3.50).
We intend to offer you a variety of fruits and vegetables and to replant, in order that you might enjoy the vegetables you like for a longer period of time. Of course mother nature is running this farm and there may be times when we are out of a popular item. We can not guarantee selections or quantities because of the weather and growing conditions. You will receive your money’s worth!
Pick Up Points:
- Tropics Tanning, 5911 High Street West, Portsmouth 484-2682 - 10-4pm
- 4924 Barn Swallow Drive, Chesapeake (Jollif Woods) 438-2997 - 5-6pm
- Golden Eagle Farm, 2505 Pittmantown Road, Suffolk 438-2997 - 9-1pm
- Suffolk Farmers Market (524 N. Main St.) 438-2997 - 9-1pm
- Portsmouth Farmers Market (Court and High) 986-2314 - 9-1pm
If you are going to be away, please arrange to have a friend or relative pick up your box.
You can purchase your CSA share by filling out the application and mail it to us with your check, made out to Golden Eagle Alpacas, as soon as possible, to make sure you are a part of this CSA and not on the waiting list.
Thank you for your consideration and especially your being a part of supporting local farming (Locavore).
Please know that we do not use any chemical herbicides (Roundup), fungicides, or insecticides on our farm. We are an all natural farm.